1. Ensure all users have logged out of JIWA.
2. Take a backup of the JIWA database
3. Execute "Triggers - List all Triggers" script to output the triggers in the database.
4. Take a copy of the list of triggers from the select output.
5. Execute "Triggers - Disable all Triggers" to disable triggers.
6. Download and install new JIWA version.
7. Upgrade the JIWA database.
- Open the JIWA application.
- Click on “Databases”
- Click on “Next”
- Select the option “Upgrade a JIWA database”.
- Enter the “Connect to a SQL Server” setting.
- Click on “Next"
- Select the valid license if the license pop up appears.
- Click on “Next” to Finish
8. Database will be successfully upgraded once all modules have a status as “Succeeded”.
9. Once the database has been upgraded, execute the "Triggers - Enable all Triggers" to enable triggers.
10. Verify connections for login.
11. Do this if required, check with the link support team for confirmations. Execute the "Admin Password Reset JiwaV7” script to reset the admin password.